How to integrate Secure Privacy with Hubspot
This tutorial explains how to install Secure Privacy on a Hubspot website
What is Hubspot
HubSpot helps marketers manage all aspects of their inbound marketing, from SEO, blog posts, social media, marketing automation, personalization to segmentation.
Inbound marketing, in opposition to traditional or outbound marketing such as ads and direct mails, is marketing by means of creating relevant content, that is search-friendly and attracts the customers to you.
How to make your Hubspot web pages GDPR complaint
- Obtained prior to the setting of the cookies on the user’s browser (strictly necessary cookies are excepted from this rule)
- Given based on clear and specific information about what the consent is given to
- Withdrawable. The user must have access to their settings and make changes to what cookies they want to accept and reject.
- Kept as documentation that the consent has been given.
Installing Secure Privacy on Hubspot websites
To install Secure Privacy on Hubspot you can follow these simple steps
- Navigate to your HubSpot website and open it in Edit mode
2. Go to Settings > Advanced options
3. Paste your Secure Privacy code to "Additional code snippets.
4. Click on Publish to save your changes.
NOTE: Hubspot injects some cookies into the webpages which are essential for the website to work. It is not possible to block those cookies or plugins. You can move these cookies or plugins to the Essential category inside our admin app.
- How to install Secure Privacy with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
6 updates You Need to Know about LGPD in 2022
There have been updates regarding the LGPD. Learn what is new on the Brazilian Data Protection Law here.
How to Track Website Visitors Based on Your Legitimate Interests
Legitimate interests are one of the most widely misunderstood concepts in data protection. Many businesses rely on them to process users' data, but often they do it unlawfully and violate the GDPR or another applicable data privacy law.
How to Track Your Website Visitors Without Breaking the Law
Website tracking is not illegal per se. It depends on where you do your business and how tracking is regulated there. Read all about website tracking here.