How to integrate Secure Privacy with Hubspot
This tutorial explains how to install Secure Privacy on a Hubspot website
What is Hubspot
HubSpot helps marketers manage all aspects of their inbound marketing, from SEO, blog posts, social media, marketing automation, personalization to segmentation.
Inbound marketing, in opposition to traditional or outbound marketing such as ads and direct mails, is marketing by means of creating relevant content, that is search-friendly and attracts the customers to you.
How to make your Hubspot web pages GDPR complaint
- Obtained prior to the setting of the cookies on the user’s browser (strictly necessary cookies are excepted from this rule)
- Given based on clear and specific information about what the consent is given to
- Withdrawable. The user must have access to their settings and make changes to what cookies they want to accept and reject.
- Kept as documentation that the consent has been given.
Installing Secure Privacy on Hubspot websites
To install Secure Privacy on Hubspot you can follow these simple steps
- Navigate to your HubSpot website and open it in Edit mode
2. Go to Settings > Advanced options
3. Paste your Secure Privacy code to "Additional code snippets.
4. Click on Publish to save your changes.
NOTE: Hubspot injects some cookies into the webpages which are essential for the website to work. It is not possible to block those cookies or plugins. You can move these cookies or plugins to the Essential category inside our admin app.
- How to install Secure Privacy with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
India's Data Sharing Agreement: A Comprehensive Guide to Data Protection and Non-Disclosure Agreements under India Digital Personal Data Protection Act
Explore the intricacies of data sharing in India, focusing on compliance with the Digital Personal Data Protection Act 2023 (DPDPA). Learn about the importance of Data Sharing Agreements (DSAs) and discover key elements, best practices, and legal considerations for businesses. Ensure responsible and ethical data sharing while mitigating legal risks with this comprehensive guide.
- India DPDPA
Understanding the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA) and Its Implications for Data Privacy
Explore the key provisions of the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA) and learn how businesses can achieve compliance in 2024. Discover the implications, requirements, and consumer rights outlined in this comprehensive privacy legislation, signed by Governor Jared Polis in 2021 and enforced from July 2023.
Understanding the Difference: Clickwrap Agreement vs. Browsewrap Agreement, and Enforceability of Terms and Conditions
Discover the ins and outs of clickwrap and browsewrap agreements in our comprehensive blog post. Learn their impact on user experience, enforceability under data privacy regulations, and how to choose the right agreement for your website. Clickwrap vs. browsewrap compared, including advantages, disadvantages, and crucial legal considerations.
- Data Protection