How to integrate Secure Privacy with Hubspot
This tutorial explains how to install Secure Privacy on a Hubspot website
What is Hubspot
HubSpot helps marketers manage all aspects of their inbound marketing, from SEO, blog posts, social media, marketing automation, personalization to segmentation.
Inbound marketing, in opposition to traditional or outbound marketing such as ads and direct mails, is marketing by means of creating relevant content, that is search-friendly and attracts the customers to you.
How to make your Hubspot web pages GDPR complaint
- Obtained prior to the setting of the cookies on the user’s browser (strictly necessary cookies are excepted from this rule)
- Given based on clear and specific information about what the consent is given to
- Withdrawable. The user must have access to their settings and make changes to what cookies they want to accept and reject.
- Kept as documentation that the consent has been given.
Installing Secure Privacy on Hubspot websites
To install Secure Privacy on Hubspot you can follow these simple steps
- Navigate to your HubSpot website and open it in Edit mode
2. Go to Settings > Advanced options
3. Paste your Secure Privacy code to "Additional code snippets.
4. Click on Publish to save your changes.
NOTE: Hubspot injects some cookies into the webpages which are essential for the website to work. It is not possible to block those cookies or plugins. You can move these cookies or plugins to the Essential category inside our admin app.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
What are cookies? Learn how they work on your website here!
Cookies for a website are usually a complicated subject. It doesn’t have to be like that. Learn about cookies, HTTP cookies, and third-party cookies here!
Data Subject Access Requests: Do's and Don’ts in Handling GDPR DSARs
Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) are one of the less-talked-about GDPR requirements, but failure to handle them correctly could land your company in trouble.