How to integrate Secure Privacy with Hubspot
This tutorial explains how to install Secure Privacy on a Hubspot website
What is Hubspot
HubSpot helps marketers manage all aspects of their inbound marketing, from SEO, blog posts, social media, marketing automation, personalization to segmentation.
Inbound marketing, in opposition to traditional or outbound marketing such as ads and direct mails, is marketing by means of creating relevant content, that is search-friendly and attracts the customers to you.
How to make your Hubspot web pages GDPR complaint
- Obtained prior to the setting of the cookies on the user’s browser (strictly necessary cookies are excepted from this rule)
- Given based on clear and specific information about what the consent is given to
- Withdrawable. The user must have access to their settings and make changes to what cookies they want to accept and reject.
- Kept as documentation that the consent has been given.
Installing Secure Privacy on Hubspot websites
To install Secure Privacy on Hubspot you can follow these simple steps
- Navigate to your HubSpot website and open it in Edit mode
2. Go to Settings > Advanced options
3. Paste your Secure Privacy code to "Additional code snippets.
4. Click on Publish to save your changes.
NOTE: Hubspot injects some cookies into the webpages which are essential for the website to work. It is not possible to block those cookies or plugins. You can move these cookies or plugins to the Essential category inside our admin app.
To block other cookies and plugins on HubSpot pages. You can follow these guides.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
CCPA: A Summary of Key Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was adopted in 2018. Scheduled to go into effect from January 1, 2020, this regulation introduces new privacy privileges for California’s 40 million residents.
A Complete Guide to GDPR, CCPA and International Privacy Laws
This article with infographics gives you the complete overview of the most important international privacy laws including GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy, CalCOPPA
All You Need to Know About The 10 PIPEDA Principles (Portuguese)
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) is a Canadian law that oversees data privacy.