Make your Wix website compliant with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and EU Cookie Law requirements with our remarkably powerful cookie banners.
Data Privacy is Much More
Than a Cookie Banner
Current Data Privacy Laws Provide Much Stronger Rules Than Previous Regulations and Directives. The "EU Cookie Law" and other similar Regulations are a thing of the Past.
Here Are a Few Changes That May Affect Your Online Compliance and Business:
You have to document the consent provided by the visitor
Visitors will need the ability to opt-out of a previously given consent
You have 3rd party trackers, which collect personal data (e.g. IP addresses)
Notices have to be specific and unambiguous, and the 'one-size-fits-all' cookie banner will not do
Data Privacy Laws?
When tracking technologies became available, data collection was not regulated. Website owners could freely collect and use visitors’ data. However this is no longer the case. Governments around the world privacy laws that meet their jurisdiction. If you want to read more, we recommend you this article:
A Complete Guide to GDPR, CCPA and International Privacy Laws
- Universal Preference Center-Give your users full control over cookies stored on their computer, including the ability for users to revoke their consent.
- Cross-Domain Consent when you want to collect user’s consent across multiple domains using a single cookie banner.
- Fully customizable – upload your own logo, colours, fonts
- Fully editable – change all text
- Geo-location – if enabled, the Cookie Consent Banner will only be shown to visitors from the European Union or selected countries (ie. Canada, United States, Brazil etc.)
- Simple, beautiful & intuitive user interface
- Set the position of the Cookie Consent Banner: at the top or bottom of your pages
- Flexible – decide which scripts will be loaded by default or only when the user gives consent
- Includes both ‘Accept’ and ‘Reject’ buttons
- Consent expiration settings
- Choose from two unique layouts
- Mobile responsive design
- SEO friendly
- Available in 70+ languages
- Cookie Declaration allows you to manually declare the exact type of cookies that your site uses, including the cookie name, provider, purpose, and expiration
- Consent Log – gives you the ability to store user consent information in the event that you need to prove that consent was given.