Wordpress plugin by Secure Privacy
Make your WordPress website cookie compliant with GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, LGPD, EU Cookie Law requirements with our remarkably powerful WordPress cookie consent plugin.
Data Privacy and
Current Data Privacy Laws Provide Much Stronger Rules Than Previous Regulations and Directives. The "EU Cookie Law" and other similar Regulations are a thing of the Past.
Here Are a Few Changes That May Affect Your Online Compliance and Business:
You have to document the consent provided by the visitor
Visitors will need the ability to opt-out of a previously given consent
You have 3rd party trackers, which collect personal data (e.g. IP addresses)
Notices have to be specific and unambiguous, and the 'one-size-fits-all' cookie banner will not do
Secure Privacy Help Me?
Secure Privacy is a powerful compliance solution available at an affordable price. The solution is easy to set up and beautiful on any website. Here are a few key features:
- Secure Privacy has beautiful and effective privacy and cookie consent banners
- You can integrate back-end systems, such as your CRM, which allow automated deletion of personal data
- It includes fully automated consent management
- You can block any cookie or pixels from being injected into a visitors computer before they consent
- It supports multiple websites from one single account and helps you to protect all your brand websites.
Does Secure Privacy have a Wordpress plugin?
Yes, it does. You can install our script on your webpages or install our Wordpress cookie consent plugin on your website.
Once you’ve added the WordPress plugin, make sure to add your API key in WordPress -> Settings -> Secure Privacy. You can get your API key when you sign up on Secure Privacy.