Tealium Cookie Compliance
Websites leveraging Tealium can effortlessly achieve compliance with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and EU Cookie Law regulations by implementing our exceptionally robust cookie banners.
Data Privacy is Much More
Than a Cookie Banner
Current Data Privacy Laws Provide Much Stronger Rules Than Previous Regulations and Directives. The "EU Cookie Law" and other similar Regulations are a thing of the Past.
Here Are a Few Changes That May Affect Your Online Compliance and Business:
You have to document the consent provided by the visitor
Visitors will need the ability to opt-out of a previously given consent
You have 3rd party trackers, which collect personal data (e.g. IP addresses)
Notices have to be specific and unambiguous, and the 'one-size-fits-all' cookie banner will not do
with Tealium Integration
Have seamless GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and EU Cookie Law compliance with Tealium integration.
Explore our powerful cookie banners and data privacy solutions for online businesses.
Boost Privacy Compliance with Tealium Integration
Secure Privacy Help Me?
Secure Privacy offers a robust compliance solution at an affordable cost. The solution is easy to implement and seamlessly integrates with Tealium.
Key features include:
- Universal Preference Center: Give your users full control over cookies stored on their computer, including the ability for users to revoke their consent.
- Cross-Domain Consent when you want to collect user’s consent across multiple domains using a single cookie banner.
- Fully customizable: upload your own logo, colors, fonts
- Geo-location – if enabled, the Cookie Consent Banner will only be shown to visitors from the European Union or selected countries (ie. Canada, United States, Brazil etc.)
- Simple, beautiful & intuitive user interface
- Flexible – decide which scripts will be loaded by default or only when the user gives consent
- Mobile responsive design
- Available in 70+ languages
- Cookie Declaration allows you to manually declare the exact type of cookies that your site uses, including the cookie name, provider, purpose, and expiration
- Consent Log – gives you the ability to store user consent information in the event that you need to prove that consent was given.