How to install Secure Privacy on Joomla
This guide explain you how to install Secure Privacy on Joomla and become compliant with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD.
- Go to the installation page and get the Secure Privacy script.
- Log into the Joomla Administration panel.
- Click on the Template Manager link.
- Click the Templates tab.
- Locate the template your site is using, then click on its title.
- Click the Edit main page template link.
- Locate the </head> closing tag and insert your Secure Privacy script above it.
- Save & Close button.
- Your Secure Privacy Tracking Code is now installed.
- Install Secure Privacy with Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
- How to install Secure Privacy with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- How to install Secure Privacy on Wix
- How to install Secure Privacy on SquareSpace
- How to install Secure Privacy on Shopify
- How to integrate Secure Privacy with Hubspot
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
CPRA Data Retention
Unlike other data protection laws, such as the GDPR of the EU, the CPRA does not prevent you from collecting personal data freely without asking anyone. However, it doesn’t allow you to keep it longer than needed. This article will delve into the CPRA requirements for data retention.
CPRA and Employee Data: What You Need to Know
Under the CPRA, employee personal information is any information that could be used to determine who a person is and how they work. California employees have all the same rights guaranteed by the California Privacy Rights Act as any other consumer. Learn all you need to know about CPRA and Employee Data here.
Your users have the right to know what personal information is being collected about them, and they may contact you with a request to get information about how you handle personal information, ask you to delete it, transfer it to another company, or do something similar. Under the CPRA, you are obliged to respond to them. In this article, we explain how to comply with such consumer requests and the CPRA.