How to install Secure Privacy on Joomla
This guide explain you how to install Secure Privacy on Joomla and become compliant with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD.
- Go to the installation page and get the Secure Privacy script.
- Log into the Joomla Administration panel.
- Click on the Template Manager link.
- Click the Templates tab.
- Locate the template your site is using, then click on its title.
- Click the Edit main page template link.
- Locate the </head> closing tag and insert your Secure Privacy script above it.
- Save & Close button.
- Your Secure Privacy Tracking Code is now installed.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
CCPA: A Summary of Key Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was adopted in 2018. Scheduled to go into effect from January 1, 2020, this regulation introduces new privacy privileges for California’s 40 million residents.
A Complete Guide to GDPR, CCPA and International Privacy Laws
This article with infographics gives you the complete overview of the most important international privacy laws including GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy, CalCOPPA
All You Need to Know About The 10 PIPEDA Principles (Portuguese)
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) is a Canadian law that oversees data privacy.