How to install Secure Privacy on Joomla
This guide explain you how to install Secure Privacy on Joomla and become compliant with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD.
- Go to the installation page and get the Secure Privacy script.
- Log into the Joomla Administration panel.
- Click on the Template Manager link.
- Click the Templates tab.
- Locate the template your site is using, then click on its title.
- Click the Edit main page template link.
- Locate the </head> closing tag and insert your Secure Privacy script above it.
- Save & Close button.
- Your Secure Privacy Tracking Code is now installed.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
Data Subject Access Requests: Do's and Don’ts in Handling GDPR DSARs
Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) are one of the less-talked-about GDPR requirements, but failure to handle them correctly could land your company in trouble.
ePrivacy Regulation vs GDPR: 4 Key Differences
The ePrivacy Regulation was set to come into force alongside the GDPR on May 25, 2018, but delays in the approval phase meant its implementation was delayed.
EDPB Guidelines on Targeting Social Media Users: 4 Quick Compliance Tips
EDPB guidelines on targeting social media users published in September 2020 bring new GDPR compliance obligations that social media service providers and targeters need to adopt.