How to install Secure Privacy on Wix
This guide explains you how to install Secure Privacy on Wix
1. Click here to go to your WIX dashboard.
2. Click Manage Website in the side.
3. Go to the Tracking & Analytics section of Site Manager.
4. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
5. Enter your secure privacy code into the custom code.
6. Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
7. Enter the name of the custom code (Secure Privacy).
8. Add Code to Pages: Select All pages > Load code on each new page to add your code.
9. Place Code in Select > Head
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
CCPA: A Summary of Key Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was adopted in 2018. Scheduled to go into effect from January 1, 2020, this regulation introduces new privacy privileges for California’s 40 million residents.
A Complete Guide to GDPR, CCPA and International Privacy Laws
This article with infographics gives you the complete overview of the most important international privacy laws including GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy, CalCOPPA
All You Need to Know About The 10 PIPEDA Principles (Portuguese)
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) is a Canadian law that oversees data privacy.