How to install Secure Privacy on Wix
This guide explains you how to install Secure Privacy on Wix
1. Click here to go to your WIX dashboard.
2. Click Manage Website in the side.
3. Go to the Tracking & Analytics section of Site Manager.
4. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
5. Enter your secure privacy code into the custom code.
6. Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
7. Enter the name of the custom code (Secure Privacy).
8. Add Code to Pages: Select All pages > Load code on each new page to add your code.
9. Place Code in Select > Head
Other articles that might interest you:
How to install Secure Privacy with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
How to install Secure Privacy on SquareSpace
Guide to the Best Data Privacy Certifications: What Are They, What Are the Best Privacy Certifications, and Do You Need One?
Learn about data privacy certifications for professionals and businesses in this comprehensive guide. Discover the best certifications for privacy professionals and understand how businesses can ensure compliance with privacy laws. Secure Privacy provides essential guidelines and training solutions for data privacy.
- Data Protection
CPPA Releases Draft Automated Decisionmaking Technology Regulations: What Does the Proposed Regulatory Framework for Automated Decision-Making Technology Include?
Explore the proposed regulations by CPPA addressing Automated Decision-Making Technology, risk assessments, and data broker registration to safeguard consumer privacy. Understand the implications, key elements, and compliance measures outlined in this comprehensive framework.
UK Parliament Advances the UK Data Protection and Digital Information Bill for UK GDPR Reform
Discover the latest developments surrounding the UK Data Protection and Digital Information Bill, its potential implications for businesses and individuals, key features replacing the GDPR, and the anticipated impact on data protection in the UK.
- UK DPA