How to install Secure Privacy on Wix
This guide explains you how to install Secure Privacy on Wix
1. Click here to go to your WIX dashboard.
2. Click Manage Website in the side.
3. Go to the Tracking & Analytics section of Site Manager.
4. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
5. Enter your secure privacy code into the custom code.
6. Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
7. Enter the name of the custom code (Secure Privacy).
8. Add Code to Pages: Select All pages > Load code on each new page to add your code.
9. Place Code in Select > Head
Other articles that might interest you:
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
Data Subject Access Requests: Do's and Don’ts in Handling GDPR DSARs
Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) are one of the less-talked-about GDPR requirements, but failure to handle them correctly could land your company in trouble.
ePrivacy Regulation vs GDPR: 4 Key Differences
The ePrivacy Regulation was set to come into force alongside the GDPR on May 25, 2018, but delays in the approval phase meant its implementation was delayed.
EDPB Guidelines on Targeting Social Media Users: 4 Quick Compliance Tips
EDPB guidelines on targeting social media users published in September 2020 bring new GDPR compliance obligations that social media service providers and targeters need to adopt.