How to install Secure Privacy on Wix
This guide explains you how to install Secure Privacy on Wix
1. Click here to go to your WIX dashboard.
2. Click Manage Website in the side.
3. Go to the Tracking & Analytics section of Site Manager.
4. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
5. Enter your secure privacy code into the custom code.
6. Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
7. Enter the name of the custom code (Secure Privacy).
8. Add Code to Pages: Select All pages > Load code on each new page to add your code.
9. Place Code in Select > Head
Other articles that might interest you:
How to install Secure Privacy with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
How to install Secure Privacy on SquareSpace
Do You Really Need A Cookie Preference Center? Here's What You Should Know
- Cookie Consent
Understanding the Key Differences Between GDPR And CPRA
As the world of data security and privacy evolves, it is important to stay abreast of the latest developments. This article will examine the key differences between the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California's Consumer Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Learn how these two privacy regulations interact with each other and how their requirements might affect your business.
- Data Protection
Prepare for a Cookie-Free Future: A Look at Third-Party Cookies in 2023
This blog post will look at third-party cookies in 2023 and how marketers can prepare for the upcoming shift. We'll talk about the effects of browsing without cookies, new technologies that could replace them, and ways to keep your marketing efforts effective in a world without third-party cookies.
- Cookie Consent