1. Click here to go to your WIX dashboard.
2. Click Manage Website in the side.
3. Go to the Tracking & Analytics section of Site Manager.
4. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
5. Enter your secure privacy code into custom code.
6. Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
7. Enter the name of the custom code (Secure Privacy).
8. Add Code to Pages: Select All pages > Load code on each new page to add your code.
9. Place Code in Select > Head