Simplify Website Compliance with Automated Scanning
Automate GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy and privacy compliance with Secure Privacy. Our automation technology scans your website every month for new cookies and plugins. Your account is automatically updated.
You probably try new tracking tools every now and then. You install them and test how they work. If you like the results, you keep them on the website. If you’re not happy with it, you drop them.
Secure Privacy saves you from the hussle. It performs an automated deep web scanning on your website every month. The system will check out all the privacy-related issues with your website. It would use the scanning results to update your account if new or removed plugins were detected.
The updates may include:
- Plugins in the privacy banner (displayed when clicking on the Trust Badge)
- Opt-out solutions (if vendors have updated their opt-out tools)
Other Secure Privacy features:
- Increase customer trust and credibility with the ‘Trust Badge’.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) is one of Secure Privacy’s features for enterprises.
- Cross-domain consent collects user's consent across multiple domains using a single cookie banner.
- Modify CSS of your cookie banner.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
Data Subject Access Requests: Do's and Don’ts in Handling GDPR DSARs
Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) are one of the less-talked-about GDPR requirements, but failure to handle them correctly could land your company in trouble.
ePrivacy Regulation vs GDPR: 4 Key Differences
The ePrivacy Regulation was set to come into force alongside the GDPR on May 25, 2018, but delays in the approval phase meant its implementation was delayed.
EDPB Guidelines on Targeting Social Media Users: 4 Quick Compliance Tips
EDPB guidelines on targeting social media users published in September 2020 bring new GDPR compliance obligations that social media service providers and targeters need to adopt.