How to enable cross-domain consent
Cross-domain consent is useful when you want to collect user's consent across multiple domains using a single cookie banner.
Cross-domain consent is useful when you want to collect user's consent across multiple domains using a single cookie banner. It is good for the user experience when you redirect users to multiple websites/domains. You can see a video of the functionality here.
Follow these steps to enable cross-domain consent. We assume that you have already added your domains inside the domain management panel, and onboarding is complete for all domains.
1. Install Secure Privacy script on all domains.
2. Click on All Domains and navigate to Domains page.
3. Scroll the table to the right, where you can see Domain Consent Group.
4. Edit the column Domain Consent Group for all the domains on which you want to enable cross-domain consent.
5. Make sure that the enable of each group is the same. For example in the below image the Group name is GroupA.
6. Once done, cross-domain consent is enabled for these domains.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
The Ultimate Guide to GDPR Data Breach Responses
If you think that data breaches only happen to someone else, think again. Data breaches have happened to all types of businesses - from small ecommerce stores to large corporations such as Microsoft and it could happen to you as well. Read about GDPR Data Breach Responses here.
What Is a Data Protection Officer and Do You Need One?
When a business operator realizes they need to comply with the GDPR or any other data protection law, one of the first questions to pop up in their head is - Do I need a DPO? Learn all about DPOs here.
- Data Protection
How to implement an Online Data Protection Strategy
When a company operates online within the European Union, or when its website visitors come from the EU, the company must comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR was created to protect citizens' personal data and restrict abuses.
- Data Protection