How to modify CSS of your cookie banner
Secure Privacy provides full customization options for the cookie banners.
Secure Privacy provides full customization for the cookie banners. You can do it easily by going to your Banners > Settings. However, if you want to modify the CSS inside your cookie banner, then you can do this by following these simple steps.
1. Navigate to Banners > Cookie Banner > Add custom CSS.
2. Paste your CSS inside the CSS box provided.
3. If you want to replace the CSS completely then click on the Replace Default CSS option.
4. Click on Save
5. Once done the CSS will be applied to your cookie banner.
1. If you want to change only a few properties of the existing CSS, then don't check the Replace Default CSS option. This option should be only used when you are using a completely new CSS for a cookie banner.
2. You can also import new external stylesheets and fonts using "@import" inside the textbox.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
Data Subject Access Requests: Do's and Don’ts in Handling GDPR DSARs
Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) are one of the less-talked-about GDPR requirements, but failure to handle them correctly could land your company in trouble.
ePrivacy Regulation vs GDPR: 4 Key Differences
The ePrivacy Regulation was set to come into force alongside the GDPR on May 25, 2018, but delays in the approval phase meant its implementation was delayed.
EDPB Guidelines on Targeting Social Media Users: 4 Quick Compliance Tips
EDPB guidelines on targeting social media users published in September 2020 bring new GDPR compliance obligations that social media service providers and targeters need to adopt.