How to modify CSS of your cookie banner
Secure Privacy provides full customization for the cookie banners. You can do it easily by going to your Banners > Settings. However, if you want to modify the CSS inside your cookie banner, then you can do this by following these simple steps.
1. Navigate to Banners > Cookie Banner > Add custom CSS.
2. Paste your CSS inside the CSS box provided.
3. If you want to replace the CSS completely then click on the Replace Default CSS option.
4. Click on Save
5. Once done the CSS will be applied to your cookie banner.
1. If you want to change only a few properties of the existing CSS, then don't check the Replace Default CSS option. This option should be only used when you are using a completely new CSS for a cookie banner.
2. You can also import new external stylesheets and fonts using "@import" inside the textbox.
Want to try
Get your free cookie banner up and running today!
That also interest you
CCPA: A Summary of Key Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was adopted in 2018. Scheduled to go into effect from January 1, 2020, this regulation introduces new privacy privileges for California’s 40 million residents.
A Complete Guide to GDPR, CCPA and International Privacy Laws
This article with infographics gives you the complete overview of the most important international privacy laws including GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy, CalCOPPA
All You Need to Know About The 10 PIPEDA Principles (Portuguese)
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) is a Canadian law that oversees data privacy.