How to modify CSS of your cookie banner
Secure Privacy provides full customization options for the cookie banners.
Secure Privacy provides full customization for the cookie banners. You can do it easily by going to your Banners > Settings. However, if you want to modify the CSS inside your cookie banner, then you can do this by following these simple steps.
1. Navigate to Banners > Cookie Banner > Add custom CSS.
2. Paste your CSS inside the CSS box provided.
3. If you want to replace the CSS completely then click on the Replace Default CSS option.
4. Click on Save
5. Once done the CSS will be applied to your cookie banner.
1. If you want to change only a few properties of the existing CSS, then don't check the Replace Default CSS option. This option should be only used when you are using a completely new CSS for a cookie banner.
2. You can also import new external stylesheets and fonts using "@import" inside the textbox.
This article keeps track of the new CPRA regulations passed by the California AG. In the first part, we’ll briefly overview the existing regulations. The proposed regulations follow. Finally, we’ll provide a brief overview of all the regulations that could be expected in the next few years.
The Data Protection and Digital Information Bill: Data Privacy Reform in the UK Government
The introduction of Bill 143 to the House of Commons on July 18, 2022, follows the UK Government’s consultation in September 2021. The consultation detailed the UK Government’s proposed reforms to the UK’s data protection regime following Brexit and is a big step towards achieving the planned reform of the UK's data protection framework, with many significant proposed changes for companies to be aware of. To get started, here are some key provisions to consider about this new data protection legislation.
CPRA Guide | Full Text Summary
If you need to comply with the CCPA, you must also comply with the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Here we have the full text of the CPRA. California legislature bodies have written it in legalese, of course, but we added notes at the beginning of each section to help you understand what that specific section is about.