- The type of data you are collecting
- How you collect the data (through a form, a plugin, cookies, etc.)
- What you do with the data and the purposes it serves to your company
- For how long you store the data
- Where the data is stored
- Who has access to customers’ data
- How you protect their data
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act requires all institutions significantly engaged in financial activities to provide their users a clear information on how they handle their data
- It is the right thing to do. You can behave ethically even when the law doesn’t require to do so. Being transparent about the data you collect and handle will go a long way to establish a trust connection between you and your visitors and customers.
That is not a problem. You have two choices:
- Leave our policy feature alone
- Link. We will give you a link to embed on your website.